General dentistry is concerned with the health and function of your teeth, gums and your entire oral cavity. With a focus on prevention, detection, and treatment of common oral health issues, Dr. Chélise Kasun and Dr. Curtis Horne are committed to help every member of your family maintain good oral health.
Our General Dentistry Services
At Artisan Dental, we offer a full range of general dentistry services including:
- Dental hygiene services – the most basic general dentistry service, this includes professional cleanings and examinations at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Detection and treatment of gum disease – once gums are infected, periodontal treatment is essential for preventing tooth loss as well as a number of other oral and systemic health problems.
- Tooth decay treatment – offering both white fillings and porcelain inlays and onlays to strenghthen teeth that have been affected by tooth decay.
- Dental restorations – with dental crowns, our dentists can protect teeth that have been weakened through trauma or decay. With dental bridges or dental implants, we can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Root canal – a safe and effective way to remove infection from a tooth, eliminating discomfort and helping prevent tooth extraction.
The Importance of General Dentistry
General dentistry is your first line of defense against oral health problems. By maintaining regularly scheduled visits to our office, you can help prevent mild issues from becoming serious problems. When issues are detected early on, they can often be treated with minimally invasive services, helping preserve both your comfort and health.
Our dentists and staff are passionate about helping people maintain good oral health. We will work individually with each member of your family individually, involving parents as needed for younger members, to ensure everyone in your family receives both the basic and comprehensive dental care they deserve.
For more information about general dentistry services, please contact Artisan Dental today by calling (250) 479-8100 or fill the form on left to get more information or to schedule an appointment.