You use your toothbrush to remove bacteria from your mouth… but what next?
Here are a few toothbrush hygiene tips:
1. Do not share toothbrushes.
2. Thoroughly rinse the toothbrush after use to remove paste and debris.
3. Do not routinely cover the toothbrush head or store in a closed container.
4. Replace toothbrush every 3-4 months.
- General and Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Accepting New Patients
Call us at (250) 479-8100
or Fill the form below to have us call you back